8’ x 8′ Greenhouse
Landmark Greenhouses are delighted to offer the 8′ x 8′ Greenhouse.
Landmark Greenhouses are designed to last. All our greenhouses are built from high-grade, powder-coated aluminium, 4mm TVG toughened greenhouse glass, and unlike many of our competitors, a beading system which provides extra reinforcement for the glass window panels.
Full details on the 8′ x 8′ below:
- This is our smallest two-door greenhouse.
- All Landmark Greenhouses are powder coated and sold inclusive with no extras.
- 2 x 7 blade Louvre Windows.
- 2 Roof Windows with Automatic Openers.
- Full length two-tier 10 integrated Staging on one side, one 15” and the second 24” in depth. Height can be positioned to personal choice and adjusted after installation, if required.
- Staging can be moved to opposite side if one decides after installation.
- Gutters and downpipes to collect rainwater.
- Door Height – 74 inches.
- Eves height – 63 inches.
- Apex Height – 98 inches.
- 4 mm full length panes of toughened glass which are locked into grooving in the frame along with with rubber beading. (No wire clips involved).
- Designed to withstand speeds up to 120 kph.
- Extra strong bracing at both eves and apex ensures stability.
- Hanging basket rails on both sides.
- Stainless steel nuts & bolts.
What our customers are saying about us
This is probably one of my best investments and to date, I have enjoyed working in it. I have found it to be extremely sturdy and well-engineered. The shelving and facility for “hanging baskets” allow for wonderful utilisation of the space. The automatic window openers are a wonderful addition as they “do away” with the need for decisions on what ventilation will be required on a daily basis. At last, I have a greenhouse that seems capable of withstanding the windy conditions up here in Donegal as anything I had previously was either damaged or completely destroyed every time we had a storm.
G. McCafferty, Donegal