10’x 16’ Greenhouse
Landmark Greenhouses are proud to offer the 10′ x 16′ greenhouse. This is our largest walk in greenhouse and is the ideal greenhouse for the serious gardener
Landmark Greenhouses is a Dublin based company providing premium greenhouses to the Irish market. We’re so confident in the quality of our product, that we offer our customers a 10 year structural warranty.
Landmark Greenhouses are designed to last. All our greenhouses are built from high-grade, powder-coated aluminium, 4mm TVG toughened greenhouse glass, and unlike many of our competitors, a beading system which provides extra reinforcement for the greenhouse glass window panels. The entire range has been specifically engineered to withstand heavy rainfall and high winds making Landmark Greenhouses amongst the most enduring and the best greenhouses on the market.
Full details on the 10′ x 16′ greenhouse
- This is our largest walk in greenhouse for the serious gardener.
- All Landmark Greenhouses are powder coated in Green and are sold inclusive with no extras.
- 4 x 7 blade Louvre windows.
- 4 Roof Windows with automatic openers.
- Two tier 16’ integrated shelving on one side whose height can be adjusted to personal choice and later adjusted again if required.
- Staging can be moved to opposite side if one so decides after installation.
- Gutters and downpipes to collect rainwater.
- Door Height – 78 inches.
- Eves height – 72 inches.
- Apex Height – 114 inches.
- 4 mm full length panes of toughened glass which are locked into grooving in the frame over its entire length and finished off with rubber beading and cannot be blown out (No wire clips involved).
- Hanging basket rails.
- Extra Strong bracing at both eves and roof with holes that allow string or wire support for growing plants ground to roof and eves.
What our customers are saying about us
I have had a Landmark greenhouse (10 x 16 feet) for nearly a year and consider it one of the best investments ever. I love the cosy warm feeling of being in it and love the variety of plants and seedlings I have coming along in that lovely environment. It’s a solid strong structure and the roof windows open without fail as if by magic on sunny days and automatically close again in the evening. My husband assembled and erected the greenhouse on his own, following the manual, and he says that anybody who is a reasonable handyman could do the same – it’s a very simple assembly system. The greenhouse is my favourite place to be, not just for gardening but to sit and relax, and it was fantastically good value.
Marie Rooney, Ranelagh